Open For Motivation
Don’t skim over this message…because I’m writing just to you today. I understand the frustrations that you have when it comes to your life. I know all about your insecurities over things like your mind/body, finances/career, and relationships and how they can make you feel anything from joyful to hopeless. And today I’m here to motivate you to take action. The answer to your life's frustrations are to get up off the couch and put your focus on the gym, budgets and relationships, day after day. Here’s my pep talk in bullet form—21 rewards that you will gain from regular practice of becoming awesome. Do yourself a favor and print this list and post it where you’ll see it every day. When you need motivation or encouragement, simply read over this list and take action. Remember that action alleviates anxiety. So whenever you’re feeling anxious over the current shape of your life, take that as a reminder to jump into action. And then begin to reap these 20 rewards: 1. You’ll reset your body: Exercise has been described as a giant reset button. A good workout will block appetite swings, improve your mood and even help you sleep. 2. Your budget needs a makeover: Consistent focus on your finances will cause you to become aware of what to do to create the life of your dreams. Also focusing on your budget ensures that soon you’ll be trading your bad habits for better ones. 3. You’ll be less stressed: You have enough stress in your life—it’s time for a break. Meditation is a great way to invigorates your mind, leaving you relaxed and less stressed. 4. You’ll have more energy: WebMD tallied research studies and concluded that 90% of them prove exercise increases energy levels in sedentary patients. Next time you feel fatigued, fight it will the most powerful tool available: exercise.
5. You’ll relationships will become stronger: Focus improves relationship strength and endurance, two things that are great to use throughout each day. When you listen to people in your life consistently you’ll be pleasantly surprised when others will have your back when things get tough. 6. You’ll be less likely to binge: Exercise has a powerful anti-binge effect on the body. This is due in part by an increase in sensitivity to leptin, a protein hormone, which has an appetite-taming effect. 7. You’ll burn calories: You know that excess body fat is made up of stored and unused calories. Fight back by burning loads of calories with fat-blasting workouts. You’ll be more confident: Who doesn’t wish they walked and talked with more confidence? A consistent focus on standing tall will improve your posture and the way others around see you. As you become more aware, watch as your confidence skyrockets. 8. You’ll have fun: Believe it or not, exercise can be extremely enjoyable. Remember how fun it was to run around as a child? Tap into your inner child as you find a mode of exercise that gets you excited. 9. You’ll reduce your blood pressure: Meditation has been linked to be effective at reducing blood pressure to normal levels. A single session has been shown to reduce blood pressure for the day and adding regular exercise reduces overall blood pressure in the long run.
10. You’ll lose the jiggles: Regular exercise tightens flabby arms, legs and waistlines. So wave goodbye to the jiggles with a solid exercise and nutrition program.
11. You’ll increase insulin sensitivity: Researchers at Laval University in Quebec discovered that exercise and intelligent meal choices improves insulin sensitivity dramatically. Peak after-meal insulin levels dropped by more than 20 percent after as little as 3 weeks of consistency.
12. You’ll sleep better: Do you toss and turn for hours before falling asleep? Exercise & meditation is a powerful sleep aid. If you're also dialed in financially, it sure makes it easier to sleep well at night.
13. You’ll lower your risk of heart disease: With your mind/body, finances and relationships are in good order your heart is more resilient against disease. A sedentary lifestyle is a major risk factor for heart disease, so rest assured that consistent movement is your ally against disease.
14. You’ll feel great: Vigorous exercise releases natural endorphins (happy hormones) into your bloodstream that dissolve pain and anxiety. You’ve probably heard of ‘runner’s high’, this can be achieved by any great intense workout. 15. You’ll lower your risk of diabetes: Studies show that exercising and good nutrition as can dramatically reduce your risk of diabetes. If you are at risk of diabetes, or already have diabetes, get on it. Mindset and exercise is the most effective treatment for reversing the disease.
16. You’ll meet cool people: You could benefit from a group of new, energetic friends, right? Meeting new people is where new opportunities will happen. Meet-ups, Gyms, work centers are all great places to connect with fun new friends. 17. You’ll improve your outlook: You know that maintaining a healthy mindeset is key in not falling into negative habits. 18. You’ll increase your endurance: Do you ever feel run down? Regular focus on your mind/body, finances/career, and relationships builds your endurance for everyday life and activities. 19. Your doctor will be impressed: How many times has your doctor given you the lecture about losing weight, eating better and exercising more? The best way to get the MD off your back is to commit to making good choices. The result is that you'll probably only see your MD out and about and not at their office. 20. You’ll look amazing: Are you happy with the shape and size of your body? Regular exercise works wonders on your physique. Within a few weeks you’ll see shape and tone in all the right places. Are you ready to alleviate your anxiety by taking action? Good! Simply get up and decide to make a choice that will get you a step closer to the life you want! Let SN know if for some help to get started. SN Coaches will create a personalized plan that’s just right for you and together we will get you living the best life. Let’s do this!